|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
The role is suited to someone who is confident on the phone and in person, has a proven track record of selling to businesses and is target and results driven whilst ensuring the business and the customer are prioritised. They will need to have excellent time management skills and be able to show demonstrable evidence of successfully working against KPI’s, metrics and SMART targets.
• Self-generating leads and enquiries via networking, web, telephone & face to face.
• Managing key projects and work collaboratively with the wider team as well as managing the day to day sales activity.
• Help support marketing initiatives and attend exhibitions and events as required
• Work with internal and external support teams, customer services, network engineers etc.
• Assist with mentoring and supporting new team members and staff as required.
• Maintaining accurate customer records on CRM as well as other admin as required
• Accurate and timely reporting as required
• Taking ownership of own sales and customers, ensuring company’s expectations are exceeded.
• Strong track record in sales
• Experience of the broadband or leased line market preferable
• Target and results driven whilst ensuring the Business and the Customer are prioritised
• Demonstrable evidence of successfully working against KPI’s, metrics and SMART targets
• Proven time management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
• IT skills and competencies in all Microsoft packages
• Proactive, creative, innovative, resourceful
• Strongly organised and methodical with emphasis on time management
• Ability to work under pressure
• Approachable and helpful
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.