|Job Title:||Business Systems Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 to £50,000|
Business Systems Manager – Permanent – Huddersfield – £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
My client has been named a previous top employer, they are leading group of companies specialising in building materials. With an impressive history they have worked on some of the most iconic buildings in the world including the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty.
They are currently recruiting a Business Systems Manager to be based at their Huddersfield location, the ideal candidate will have a background in software deployment and or implementation.
The role requires a degree of travel to various site locations throughout the UK.
Key Results Areas;
• Manage 3rd party software supplier to deliver system functionality matching business requirements in line with agreed plans, contracts and security policies
• Lead the design, configuration and delivery of practical, commercially beneficial and usable software solutions
• Enhance Business use of beneficial functionality and drive functional improvements and efficiencies through business interaction at all levels
• Facilitate independent Quality Assurance to test the software developed/delivered and effectively address and Remedy system issues
• Handover live solutions to the support functions ensuring application and group security standards are met
• Ensure sufficient depth of knowledgeable analyst coverage for core applications functionality
• Promote individual motivation and good team moral, ensure priorities are clear and maximise productivity
• Line management experience, preferably with a software development/implementation/support focus
• Interpreting and influencing business functional system requirements.
• Management of a large corporate application life cycle with a large user base
• Understanding of software architecture of large corporate applications
• Communicating and representing the IS function with corporate senior management
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.