|Job Title:||CAV Test (Senior) Engineer|
|Salary:||£20,000 to £40,000|
World-class engineering consultancy require a Test and Senior Test Engineer to work within their Connected & Autonomous Vehicles (CAV) department.
The main purpose of the role is to perform test and validation work in the field of Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS) and CAV.
– Assist with the delivery of ADAS test capability.
– Equipment preparation and installation in test vehicles and proving ground based test equipment.
– To undertake tests and to assist in performing tests using various test equipment including data acquisition systems and robotic driver systems.
– Liaise with clients to ensure a customer friend environment.
– Assist in the generation of test procedures, risk assessments and safe systems of work.
– Help deliver improvements to equipment, procedures and methods of working.
– Maintain and ensure appropriate calibration and or maintenance of test equipment.
– Manage test delivery to customers to time, quality and budget.
– Manage and support technicians in test setup and test execution.
– Analyse data collected during testing and write test reports.
– Support technical discussions with customers and supporting proposal development.
– Support the development of internal test skills through internal training and technology transfer.
– Demonstrate excellence in everything you do.
– Degree level in an engineering related discipline or equivalent.
– 3+ years’ experience as an engineer or test engineer in the automotive industry.
– Performing tests using various test equipment including data acquisition systems and robotic driver systems.
– Strong data acquisition, data analysis and post processing skills.
– Must have valid driver’s license.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.