|Job Title:||CCTV Project Engineer|
|Location:||Warwick, London, Camberley or Somerset|
Do you have experience of designing CCTV camera layouts? We have an exciting opportunity for a CCTV Project Engineer to design CCTV camera layouts for safe train dispatch at London Underground stations. The position can be based in London or Warwick but some travel between locations will be required. You will ensure analogue and IP CCTV solutions are deployed effectively to maximise camera coverage for train drivers and rail staff. This will include consideration of the environment, such as the effects of sunlight and weather conditions. The successful applicant will also be required to perform the following activities:
• Produce test documentation and Perform controlled laboratory tests on CCTV cameras for Glass to Glass latency of CCTV images
• Produce test documentation and Perform Controlled laboratory tests on CCTV cameras for Image quality including external influences that may affect the image and performance
• Produce Technical documentation and reports for the CCTV system
• Produce work instructions for camera and system setup
• Produce FAT, SAT and all test documentation associated with a CCTV system including the network and server.
• Setup references systems for controlled lab tests
• Conduct customer witness tests
• Previous CCTV camera layout design experience for outside environments
• Strong technical CCTV camera knowledge
• Understanding how environment effects camera layout design requirements
• Preferably Bosch or Axis or other CCTV camera manufacturer accredited
• Prepared to travel to London / Warwick and work some nights (depending on project requirements)
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.