|Job Title:||Centre Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £50,000|
Job title: Centre Manager
My client is a logistics company that operate on a global scale. They have sites all over the world and are currently in search of a Centre Manager to be based in Bristol. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a large dealership, or something similar, around commercial or passenger vehicles.
• Manage all daily core activities of Centre
• Drive team in a constructive approach, setting clear objectives for direct reports in line with Company strategy and monitor on a regular basis to drive high performance
• Develop and review strategy to support the delivery of the Company objectives
• Maximise the long-term profitability and efficiency of site by building strong relationships both internally and externally to generate sustainable business growth and increased ROI
• Ensure the profitability of the site by the introduction and monitoring of cost control measures
• Actively manage debt review process for suppliers and customers
• Organise and manage the sub-contracting activities for the site
• Provide and regularly review control measures to continually improve production of quality
• Championing ISO14001 Environmental Management System – for Sites with ISO14001 Accreditation only
• Ensure alignment of activity with other business activities
• Ad-hoc duties as and when required from time to time by your line manager
• Experience managing an aftermarket / dealership site
• Management of vehicle compounds
• Man-management of 15 staff – Permanent employees and agency workers.
• Taking direct reports from other senior members of staff
• ISO 14001 Accreditation – Highly Desirable
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.