|Job Title:||Change Business Analyst|
|Sector:||Public Sector and Government|
|Salary:||Competitive Market Rates|
Change Business Analyst– London – 12 Month Contract – Competitive market rates
We are seeking a Change Business Analyst to sit within the change department which has embarked on a journey of Agile Transformation encompassing processes, tooling, practices and techniques in order to meet the above challenges. This will deliver fit for purpose product aligned to user need but needs the right resources, including those within this request, to enable this transition.
• Takes full responsibility for business analysis
• Establishes the contribution that technology can make to business objectives, defining strategies, validating and justifying business needs, conducting feasibility studies
• Producing high-level and detailed business models
• Preparing business cases, overseeing development and implementation of solutions
• Taking into account the implications of change on the organisation and all stakehold-ers. Guides senior management towards accepting change.
• Understanding of Programme Management environments, Project Management envi-ronments, Change Management and Risk Management.
• Understanding of Business Design concepts.
• Good analytical problem solving skills; able to make decisions and recommendations based on informed analysis and impact assessment.
• Excellent communication skills; able to engage effectively with a variety of audiences across business functions and levels.
• Strong meeting and workshop facilitation skills.
• Excellent computer skills, including MS Visio, PowerPoint and Excel for business and volumetric modelling.
• Good report writing skills.
• Relevant experience as a Business Analyst or Junior Business Analyst.
• SC Clearance will be highly desirable; however, our client will consider someone willing to un-dergo clearance vetting.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.