|Job Title:||Chartered Building Surveyor|
|Location:||Midlands & South|
|Salary:||£300 per day|
Chartered Building Surveyor – Contract – Midlands & South
Our client specialises in the telecommunications and commercial consultancy sectors and on the idea of expanding there Building Surveying and Project Management team for an improved presence across the UK.
Our client would like to hear from motivated, hands-on Chartered Building Surveyors who would be interested in joining their brand-new team! The right candidate will have experience in both professional and contract administration services, dilapidations and refurbishment schemes. Telecommunications experience is not required for this role!
They are looking for someone who is diligent, trustworthy and pro-active in their approach to any work. You will thrive in a very busy and fast paced environment with a continuous stream of work within our sector. You will work with property clients, other senior professionals and construction contractors. You will also be comfortable in a client-facing role, helping to develop the existing business whilst reporting to the Head of Building Services.
• Project management and administration
• Undertaking Building Surveyor’s inspections and preparing reports giving advice on costs and procurement
• Preparing specifications and works schedules for, and administering repair and refurbishment contracts
• Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations and advising clients on breach of repairing obligations
• Project monitoring, contractor liaison and overseeing construction schemes
• Conducting measured surveys and producing site plans and design drawings
• Assessing construction planning documents and liaising with contractors on high-risk schemes of works in populated areas
• Making sustainable business links with both external and internal clients and offering a professional and excellent client service always.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
• MRICS (Building Surveying Bsc degree) with proven experience, preferably 2 years PQE in a commercial or telecommunications consultancy
• A resilient ability to work in an adaptive environment and demonstrate a strong understanding of health and safety awareness and planning principals
• Strong verbal, numerical and report writing skills
• The ability to work within a team and on your own initiative
• Full driving licence
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.