|Job Title:||Chartered Estates Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
Estates Surveyor – Permanent – UK Wide – £40,000-£45,000 – Monday-Friday
Our client would like to hear from motivated, hands-on Estate Surveyors who would be interested in joining their expanding team! The right candidate will have experience in both professional and contract administration services, dilapidation’s and refurbishment schemes. Telecommunications experience is not required for this role!
Main Purpose of role:
• Play a key role in implementing our Estate policies and strategy to develop the estate and meet group objectives.
• Manage a caseload of estates projects including lease renewals, rent reviews, assignments, freehold purchases, forced site moves / notice to quit and business rates recharges / appeals.
• Undertake a range of property management matters including property disputes & litigation, title issues, rent management, compulsory purchase orders, site access facilitation, health & safety defects and landlord queries across 2,000 site portfolios
• Manage partners and suppliers, provide instructions to agents and solicitors, co-ordinate programme review meetings and ensure deliverables are achieved in a timely fashion to necessary quality standards.
• To provide a trusted interface with other areas of the business including deployment, finance, site access, health & safety and legal. Provide support to delivery teams including securing wayleaves and giving advice on interpretation of lease agreements.
• Maintain estates management records utilising property management systems and directories
Education level / Qualifications:
• RICS Chartered Surveyor
• Degree in Property / Estates Management or similar
• Commercially astute
• Excellent ability to communicate successfully with people at all levels both inside and outside, both verbally and in writing
• Sound negotiation skills and experience
• Strong appreciation of the market for telecommunications sites in the UK
• Effective stakeholder management skills
• Computer literate, intermediate skills with Microsoft Office and in particular Excel
• Highly motivated with a will to succeed
• Ability to respond well in a pressured and deadline driven environment
• High levels of organisation skills to manage a very broad set of responsibilities, with an eye for detail
• Able to analyse problems or situations and create solutions to achieve the best and most efficient outcome
• Takes ownership by seizing the initiative, meeting deadlines and being accountable for actions and decisions
• Shows integrity by being open and honest, being professional and following through on commitments
If this sounds like you, then get in touch!
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.