|Job Title:||City Manager|
Would suit a customer focused team player who enjoys a broad rather than narrow role; is adept at networking and public speaking, is savvy in the local government arena, has a passion for technology, can work effectively as a virtual team, has strong local knowledge and network, who can develop strong internal and external relationships, is able to prioritise effectively has an intuitive sense for what is important can see the bigger picture but is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
Vital to the success of our City Teams, is our commitment to meet and exceed customer commitments, both at an individual and team level. Fundamental to this is ensuring we hit these key metrics:
• Health and Safety – compliance with health and safety procedures and policies across the board and ensure our contractors remain compliant.
• Gated homes – How many homes we have issued and have an agreed & trackable plan for with our contractor to build per city; we’re focused on making the Gated homes number increase each week, each month, each quarter and every year.
• RFS (ready for service) homes released to our partners. By driving productivity and quality within our teams and suppliers, we’re focused on making these accelerate each week, each month, each quarter and for the year.
• Other major projects – ensuring these land on time, with the required quality and to budget.
Combined, these are the critical success factors for our City Teams, which deliver our commercial success and our customer commitments.
• Provide required reporting of project highlights throughout the project lifecycle to client and key city stakeholders.
• Be the commercial owner of the city before, during and after build.
• Undertake Build Enablement work pre build working with the Vanguard & new in city relationships to ensure POP sites are secured, relevant wayleaves acquired & developers engaged
• Own the relationship with senior stakeholders in the council and support the Delivery Manager with Highways relationship
• Drive local commercial “densification” of the network (penetration of all network verticals, Total contract value or contracts, success with local housing association and new build developers, major wayleave relief for council properties etc)
• Be the local market expert: local demographics, competitor intelligence (BT FTTC/Virgin presence), key business parks, housing developments, local partners, key local events & relevant B2B organisations
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.