|Job Title:||Civils Supervisor|
• Support the day-to-day operations, providing operational support and quality audits.
• Briefing operatives on Method Statements, Risk Assessments and daily tasks.
• Work with Planning team to plan works.
• Manage plant and resource as required.
• Meeting with client representatives to build a solid working relationship and agree timescales for projects.
• Supporting Project Managers to ensure swift technical problem resolution in the field.
• Providing support and guidance to operatives; ensuring quality or work, procedures and methods of working are understood and adhered to.
• Attend site meetings with customer, councils etc. as required.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.