|Job Title:||Community Ambassador|
Our client has a new and exciting opportunity for a Community Ambassador to join their team and help build their customer base. Our client is a fast-growing telecommunications company with networks in Devon, Shropshire, Somerset and the Midlands. They are rapidly expanding to new areas and are looking for a Community Ambassador who will be the local representative. As a Community Ambassador, you will visit local communities to explain how the service works and encourage people to sign up to get a better and faster service.
As part of this role, you’ll need to be comfortable with engaging with new people and selling our service. You’ll need to be happy to travel with a flexible approach.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills with the ability to sell. Knowledge of the geographical area would be advantageous along with a friendly and approachable demeanor. You will be expected to build relationships with potential customers, increase sales and spread our client’s name.
• Working with the marketing team to generate local interest
• Attending, organising and presenting at local events including but not limited to shows and village meetings
• Putting new, creative marketing ideas into practice on the ground
• Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with key local stakeholders
• Producing appropriate reports and documentation
• Liaising with the project teams
• Strong communication skills with lots of confidence
• Creative with lots of ideas, energy and enthusiasm
• Good knowledge of the local area
• Sales or marketing experience
• Strong organisational skills
• Approachable and friendly personality
• Flexible approach to working hours as evening and village meetings will be required
• Full driving license essential
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.