|Job Title:||Community Fundraising Executive|
|Location:||Home Based - Liverpool|
|Sector:||Public Sector and Government|
|Salary:||Up to £26,000|
Role: Community Fundraising Executive
Location: Home based, Liverpool (Liverpool travel required)
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 per annum + £3,000 car allowance + business expenses
This is a great opportunity to work for a non-government-funded, charitable organisation. The role is full-time, permanent and home-based (Liverpool) with B2B travel within Liverpool. Your responsibilities as Community Fundraising Executive are:
– Working closely with the Head of Community Fundraising delivering the short and mid-term strategic plans and priorities for the function
– B2B sales, cold calling & fundraising
– Creating awareness and putting the business’s name out there
– Building and maintaining relationships with customers
– Always having your ear close to the ground and understand events and organisations that could benefit from the charity
The ideal candidate will have come from a Sales/Recruitment type of background within a charitable organisation. You must be able to prove how you have generated income and building new relationships, ensuring that the charity remains the charity of choice for the existing customers.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.