Some of what you will be doing will include:
• Ensure and monitor effective site operations and coordination of works compliant to NRSWA and Health & Safety requirements.
• Ensure all work on site is carried out to adequate standards as stated in contractual specification by conducting site audits.
• Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign off for the completed works by the Sub Contractor to the Internal Team.
• Update daily/weekly reports and review against the project delivery milestones. Highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Construction Manager.
• Ensure all post installation/as-built documents are completed and checked in accordance with the conditions of the project and client requirements.
• Ensure all customer documentation is completed and checked in accordance with client requirements.
• Consult with the Highways Department, Local Authorities and other Utilities companies on behalf of us to coordinate works where required to fulfil the project delivery milestones.
• Ensure all site-specific method statements/risk assessments are in place.
• Public liaison duties required.
• Deputising for the Construction Manager at Customer & Supplier meetings.
• Manages Stage 1 As builts, ensuring they are received checked and stored
• Manages Stage 2 As builts, ensuring they are received validated and stored
Delivery Manager, Project Manager, Marketing & teams, National Consumer FTTH team, National Sales Vertical teams, Entanet Account team.
Local Council and other stakeholder organisations including Housing Associations & Housing Developers, Build contractor(s), Local & National Customer ISP teams, Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEP’s), Other local Associations.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
• Utilities Supervisory Experience
• NRSWA / Highways Experience
• Intermediate in MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
• OSP Telecoms network installation
• NRSWA Streetworks supervisor certification, Units 1, 10-16.
• Ability to negotiate suitable outcomes that mitigate project risk.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
• Demonstrable experience of method statements and risk assessments.
• Ability to demonstrate experience and working knowledge of CDM Regulations
• Understanding of the New Roads & Streetworks Act 1991(NRSWA)
• Full driving licence
If you have any of the following skills that would really help but is not essential:
• Experience of using ICC form of contract and knowledge of NEC3 ECC form of contract
• Experience of CRM systems – Salesforce
• Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) – Managing staff
• Project Management qualifications e.g. Prince 2 Foundation
• Civil Engineering qualifications
• CSCS Construction Site Supervisor Card