|Job Title:||Contract Controller|
Working within the Train Operating Companies South team you will be responsible for providing support to the Contract Services Managers and their respective clients. Ensuring external & internal reporting is structured and accurate, equipment is procured efficiently, processes are established, documented and followed.
– Liaison with other personnel to review and co-ordinate service provision.
– Maintenance of contract records.
– Production of internal & customer reports.
– Liaison with customers.
– Support the management of contract finances and control of contract sales & costs to budget.
– Procurement of support services.
– Support sub-contract management.
– Assist in the Contract Review Process.
– Provision of support to the Business Development area when bidding new contracts.
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
– Ability to understand financial information.
– Ability to understand technical information.
– Business experience
– Experience in management of maintenance contracts.
– Experience of procurement.
– Awareness of Quality and Health & Safety Processes.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.