|Job Title:||Contractor and Facilities Co-ordinator|
Job role overview:
Coordination of all contractor activities on Company Sites and to be responsible for permit control across these sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Coordination of all contractor activities onsite and permit control. Adhere to the company H&S policy within the sphere of responsibilities; including the collation of contractor/suppliers
RAMS/relevant insurances and the completion of Permissions to Proceed as and when required.
– To be responsible for monitoring the quality of the service provided by the contractor(s) according to the standards set out in the contract specification and audit accordingly.
– Provide advice, guidance and support on contractor management to ensure compliance of HSE Regulations and standards.
– Support and administer around LOLER, PUWER, CDM and Portable Appliance Testing.
– Compile departmental H&S audits and attend H&S meetings.
– Apply appropriate engineering principles to identify technical problems, evaluate options and formulate solutions to achieve satisfactory conclusions.
– Review as required: engineering, methods, defect, maintenance faults, non-conformances and problem areas including design, installation, troubleshooting, technical investigation, commissioning and handover.
Working closely with the Maintenance and Facilities Manager to:
– Liaise with suppliers and third party consultants to optimise business relationships and service contracts.
– Liaise with all internal departments to ensure that general facilities issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
– Complete performance management and procurement of contracts supplying services to the organisation; manage basic maintenance and minor refurbishment.
– Conduct audits, record and rectify across all Company premises.
– Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses.
– Compare costs for various services and goods before presenting best options for the facility to the Maintenance and Facilities Manager.
– Maintain constant awareness of the physical condition of the building, furniture, fittings and equipment ensuring the Maintenance and Facilities Manager is kept up to date at all times.
– Plan and prioritise own work allocation according to the needs of the site as determined by your Manager. This will include providing the Manager in advance with a weekly log of main
tasks to be performed during the forthcoming week and providing/maintaining any other necessary records.
– Undertake and assist with projects as required by your Manager.
– Any other ad-hoc duties as required by your Manager.
Maths and English GCSE grade C or above. NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent).
ONC/HNC in an engineering subject and supporting relevant experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Packages including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Previous demonstrated ability to manage a facilities budget. Relevant and demonstrated knowledge and experience of HSE Regulations and Standards, including H&S practices and
procedures and tools and techniques.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.