|Job Title:||Core Network Manager|
The rapidly growing business requires an industry leading network and infrastructure platform that can continue to grow and scale with increasing customer volumes and application requirements. The Core Network Manager will ensure that the underlying infrastructure platforms provide industry leading stability, reliability, high performance and security. They will also ensure it is financially and commercially super-efficient which drives an industry leading ‘Cost-of-Sale’ and value for our channel partners.
* Own and manage the ultimate plan, tactics and strategic direction of the network and infrastructure
platform to ensure it meets the business objectives and overall vision of CaaS.
* Support, guide and mentor the small team of senior engineers and direct reports to ensure there
is a ‘high performance team’ and succession.
* Work alongside the ‘NOC & Engineering Manager” & ‘Director of Technology’ and consistently explore product, service and Hardware R&D and bring your learnings into the business so we can continuously improve and stay ahead of the Market and our competitors
* Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly network and infrastructure controls and management
and develop Industry ‘best-practice’ when it comes to capacity planning and performance
* Work alongside the senior management team to identify commercial innovation through
the Design and deployment of technology to improve the customer experience and product and
* Drive robust and industry leading compliance and governance across our Network and
infrastructure and ensure we are securely protecting our customers and employees in their digital
* Provide technical leadership in the execution of any M&A transactions or large scale outsource
Programs where Convergence Group will be acquiring or inheriting network or infrastructure
platforms. This will include ‘Due Diligence’ pre-deal and transition and transformation, post-deal.
* Own and manage the budget, including cap-ex and op-ex, of the network and infrastructure
* Holds a valid CCIE qualification for at least 10 years
* Additional qualifications such as CCSP, CCDP, JNCIA, JNCIP, JNCIE etc. would be beneficial
* Experience working with Cisco Voice platforms and SIP trunking advantageous
* FortiGate or Cisco ASA Firewall experience would be advantageous
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.