Our client is a globally recognised Technology firm, currently recruiting for the unique opportunity to work as a Core Technical Support Specialist on the implementation of a groundbreaking mobile network.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
– Provide 2nd and 3rd line support interfacing with suppliers as required to resolve complex
issues and agreeing solutions with Technical Design Authorities
– Delivery of the Core Technical Support remit ensuring the availability of the function
across a 24/7, 365 day pattern including on call requirements
– Liaise with Customers on all complex issues that can not be resolved satisfactorily by 1st
and 2nd line teams, taking ownership through to resolution whilst maintaining
communication flow throughout
– Develop and discharge the Applications, Infrastructure and Spares Management related
processes as well as participation within other processes such as Problem, Change,
Incident, Release, Availability Management.
– Ericsson MS Access environment experience.
– Experience with Tetra, DiMetra, 2G, 3G, 4G, Ericsson Switching Capabilities.
***Must hold active SC Clearance or be willing to undergo vetting process***