Our Central Government client requires an experienced Business Analyst to provide technical expertise for a stakeholder engagement tool, working with policy and developers. There is a preference for Salesforce skills and testing experience.
Will require regular liaison with multiple teams.
The team currently consists of 4 engagement analysts who will be closely working with the successful individual.
The specialist will be expected to provide technical expertise to both the project team and delivery partners. This expertise will consist of:
– Assessing feasibility of digital workstreams.
– Communicating needs to IT professionals and policy official.
– Scoping the potential development of a new IT front-end.
– Mapping the user journey of future users of stakeholder engagement tools.
– Other relevant and similar tasks as and when required.
Essential skills and experience will include
• Be a self-starter, able to understand business requirements and translate and action to a IT technological output.
• Should have the ability to talk to internal and external teams to outline expectations and work within timelines
• HTML, JAVA, Raw Data exposure.
• Have a broad understanding of CRM systems.
• Have experience in Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI and SalesForce
• Have experience with handling and displaying data in a meaningful fashion.
• You should have experience in relaying information and status updates to senior management and give daily/weekly updates.
• Have experience working in Government
• Hold current SC clearance