|Job Title:||Customer Sales Advisor|
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about delivering great customer service and someone who thrives within a sales environment. As a Customer Sales Advisor you will work within our client’s team in their head office in Worcester. You will be the central point of contact to all new and potential customers.
Our client will look to you to expand the business and find opportunities to get our existing customers to refer new customers. Our client’s customers might want to place an order or have an enquiry about an existing contract, you will be expected to go beyond the customers’ needs on every call to ensure they are given a great customer experience. This role is a blend of customer service and inbound sales. Our client is looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced and varied working environment. The right candidate will need to be sociable, have strong customer service skills and some experience of a phone-based customer service environment.
• Successfully convert inquiries into a sale or upgrade
• Use the in-house system interactively to take orders ensuring that availability is checked first
• Using your product knowledge, you will provide the customer with the best option in a consultative manner
• Deal with customer inquiries in a professional and polite manner
• Ensure the accuracy of orders entered on to the system to minimize disputes
• Build strong and helpful relationships with colleagues in other depots/departments
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience in a telephone-based customer service
• Excellent Telephone Manner – previous experience in a call centre environment is desirable
• Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise deadlines
• Good knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel
In return you will receive:
• Competitive salary
• Free parking
• Pension match scheme up to 5%
• 20 days holiday (within an additional 2 days after the first year and 1 additional day thereafter until 28 days)
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.