|Job Title:||Customer Service Team Leader|
Customer Service Team Leader – Permanent – Worcester – £23,000
Our client is a fast-growing telecommunications company with networks in Devon, Shropshire, Somerset, and the Midlands. As they continue to grow, they now need an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to provide excellent customer service as well as being able to promote this idea throughout the organisation. Our client’s goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
As Customer Services Team Leader you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Customer Services team.
• Reporting to the Service Manager with key KPI stats
• Complaint handling
• Owning certain processes to ensure customer engineering work is not missed
• Managing customer service team to ensure excellent customers satisfaction
• Managing data on CRM; ensuring it is kept up to date and accurate
• Completing customer processes to log information
• Planning and scheduling
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with customers
• Demonstrable customer service experience, ideally within telecommunication environments
• Previous experience working with customers is essential
• Excellent conflict resolution skills
• Hardworking with a strong work ethic
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to hit the ground running
• Approachable and friendly personality
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.