|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Sector:||Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain|
Our client is a global logistics company with a multi-million (£175m+) turnover. They have large growth plans surrounding both their core services in the automotive sector, as well as their work with clients within the electrical, industrial and aerospace and defence industries.
We are hiring a Data Analyst to join a newly created department. You will sit in a team of 3 reporting into the Head of Customer Service. To succeed in this role, you will need to be forward thinking and be comfortable changing the culture of the business.
Your main tasks will include providing professional reports & reviews complete with overview/commentary for internal and external customers, root cause analysis feedback to help enhance the level of professional service and being responsible for recommending and managing the development of the operational and customer service systems.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis/data analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.