Our client operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and are always ready to respond to customers and deploy their technicians at a moment’s notice. Our client operates their field services on both a planned and emergency basis, allowing customers the flexibility to decide and schedule usage of their technicians when they cannot always send their own.
The right candidate will have experience in Data Centre Account Management and will have worked across a wider organisation. You will have engaged virtual bid teams to support strategies whilst also leveraging the wider organisation to help drive customer satisfaction and communication.
• Create specific sales plans to drive client engagement and sales execution
• Deliver against quarterly sales and pipeline measures
• Develop sales and go to market plans to maximise new revenue generation
• Manage the incoming lead process alongside the Sales teams.
• Achieve and maintain an excellent understanding of our portfolio of products and services.
• Maintain a good understanding of the IT industry, cloud, hosting and co-location industry trends.
• Understand competitors’ capabilities and communicate our differentiators as a compelling reason for customers to buy.
• Maintain and update the CRM database of customer contact information, sales activities coupled with accurate pipeline and revenue forecasting to Senior Management.
• Feedback market intelligence to Marketing and Business Development to ensure that our capabilities remain competitive and relevant to customers.
• Provide information based on specific customer demand, which contributes to product and service development
The candidate must be confident and capable of maintaining open and accurate dialogue with all levels of the end user community.
• An appreciation for the Telecom’s sector, product suite and competitive landscape
• 5 years of successful account management experience to mid/large sized companies
• Knowledge of the Telecoms sector and must have extensive experience with Data Centres
• Be able to present to a large room of people