My client is a market leading technology firm, specialising in the the implementation of mission-critical infrastructure across the globe. They are recruiting for a unique opportunity to join their team as a Database Administrator, supporting the maintenance and delivery of their databases relating to the IT Infrastructure within the Managed Services Platform.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Supporting the operation of Databases
• Develop existing and new services to meet business requirements
• Plan and implement technical work packages for the development of new services and maintenance of existing services
• On-call duty to ensure 24/7 critical cover for IT Infrastructure
• Support and implement the IT development and service management processes, as required, including Incident, Change, Release, Problem and Capacity and Availability Management
• Comply with other corporate policies and processes as defined
• Support the Head of IT Infrastructure with Vendor and Supplier technical performance and management reviews
• Act as an external ambassador, representing and promoting UKMS to customers and suppliers through all relevant contact
• Support the production of reports relating to the IT Technical Support team and service performance.