Delivery Manager – Cambridge – Permanent
The role of the Delivery Manager is to therefore lead the delivery for one of our clients major fixed line clients, which includes matrix management of suppliers and internal teams to deliver end to end services at the right cost and quality. As the client specific Delivery Manager, you will be accountable for the delivery of the clients end to end services with a primary focus on the Planning/Design and Installation services whilst linking into the Wayleave team. A key element of this role is to ensure that we continue to build on our excellent client relationship, ensuring that we meet SLA’s and meet our client contract obligations. The Delivery Manager will oversee the progression of all elements of our client services to ensure the process for deliverables from project management and development teams into live service. The Delivery Manager is accountable for definition, monitoring, delivery and improvement of services to customers, both internal and external. The Delivery Manager is also responsible to the managing and driving the internals teams. The Delivery Manager will also report, drive finances, monitor performance and be accountable for the divisions gross margin deliver-ability and budget performance.
• Subject matter expert for our Clients delivery to MDU, including installation, associated organisational structures and processes
• Strong and proven commercial acumen who can report to board level on weekly / monthly project profitability, forecast against budget and gross margin.
• Demonstrable Track record of achieving and exceeding challenging objectives where others have failed.
• A strong, energetic and passionate leader, with the ability to communicate at all levels,
innovate and execute to the highest standards in pressurised environments.
• Building high performing teams and organisational structures that have proven track
record of success.
• Strong operational and leadership experience across multiple disciplines, including,
programme management, business change and development.
• Maximisation of resources and assets, with appropriate governance structures.
• Ability to identify critical path risk and opportunity acting against these to achieve the
best outcome, one that minimises risk.
• Can demonstrate the personal and leadership characteristics required in a fast growing
organisation to underpin individual and business success.
• Passionate and agile leader with ability to track record of delivering bottom line
objectives in a high-pressure environment, with relentless focus on safety, customer,
improvement and sustainable bottom line growth.
• Passion to protect and enhance brand for both the client and its employees.
• Demonstrably ability to manage fast growing teams across multiple functions, maintaining and growing positive culture to maximise performance and minimise churn
• Experience in managing and driving a governance structure that underpins balance score card reporting, including safety, customer, time and cost. One that is transparent, builds trust, identifies both opportunity and risk. An environment where surprises are kept to absolute minimise.