|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £52,000|
Job Description Summary
The Design Manager / Lead is responsible for initial appraisal and subsequent design of projects and will perform a variety of tasks including; the assessment and checking of design output, management & training of junior staff, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress of the projects and key members within the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting the project teams (Design PMs/Project leads) to agree SLAs and prioritising workload.
• Assisting the project teams (Design PMs/Project Leads) with design process and technical design support.
• Prepare accurate designs and calculations in a timely manner to meet the demands of the projects.
• Checking and issuing deisgn to the client.
• Develop and maintain relationships with client contacts.
• Manage and co-ordinate design pool team members and third-party contractors.
• Where agreed/applicable, obtain in a safe manner field data to facilitate the design and drafting process.
• Obtain, utilise & refresh expertise in client technical specifications and systems to facilitate the successful delivery of design solutions.
• Preparation and consideration of reports for review by the Head of Design and Directors.
• Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety (Design CDM), IMS Policies, Quality Policies.
• Planning workload on projects with the drawing pool to deliver within the constraints of time (Agreed SLAs), cost and quality.
• Any other duties that the company may reasonably determine from time to time.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.