Responsible for providing technical support to our large and diverse client base ensuring Service Levels are maintained, the ticketing system is fully up to date.
Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Enterprise Applications and Webservers hosted on Windows Servers. establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing network standards.
Manage and Support the VMware environment, including:
• ESXi hosts and Vcenter (VMWARE)
• Storage systems (Dell Storage Array)
• Dell Servers
Manage and Support the backup environment
• Tape Backup
Manage and Support the Windows server environment:
• Microsoft Server 2012 & 2019
• MS SQL Server 2017
• Microsoft Exchange Server 2013/2019 (on premise)
• AD, File Systems and Print Services
• Certificate Management
Manage and Support the Network and Firewall Infrastructure
• Dell Network Switches
• Juniper Firewalls
Manage and Support the Monitoring and AV Solution:
• PRTG (Monitoring)
• ESET Antivirus
• Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows applications and networking problems
• Requesting and coordinating 3rd party vendor support.
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 10, Microsoft Office products
• Take ownership and deal with hardware and Microsoft support queries and issues reported by the customer
• Email and user account administration, i.e., account creation and management and distribution lists on Microsoft Exchange and passwords rest on Active Directory.
• Responsible for monthly switching of backup tapes at Spring Park