DevOps Engineer – Permanent – UK Wide – Up to £60,000 (flexible working hours 10am-4pm core hours & working from home)
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help our client build functional systems that improve customer experience. The successful candidate will be working within a team of 6 on the migration of services to the Azure Cloud Platform and to help develop internal functions whilst adhering to government digital service standards.
• Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
• 2+ years’ experience in Azure DevOps environments.
• A strong background working with Microsoft Azure is essential- A detailed understanding of this technology will be key for this role.
• To promote co-operation, coach and facilitate co-ordination of all solution streams.
• To understand the business drivers and goals, challenges, and complexities that exist within the client’s information landscape.
Our client is constantly investing in their IT with the adoption of the latest technologies. They offer an excellent working environment, great team ethos and promotion from within, as well as the chance for training and certification in leading-edge technologies.