|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £65,000|
DevOps Engineer – Cambridge – Permanent – £60,000 to £65,000 Per Annum + Benefits
Exciting opportunity to join the Engineering team within an innovative business that specialises in the Internet of Things (IoT).
You’ll be responsible for leading the DevOps activities to identify, plan and implement automation in build/deploy and environment management activities. Working with the Engineering team educating them regarding DevOps/CI/CD processes and provide 3rd line support to operation aspects for deployments when required.
You’ll need a track record in deploying and operating enterprise with extensive experience with Linux.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Experience with DevOps orchestration and CI/CD tools
• Extensive experience with Linux
• Strong automation experience in Ansible configuration management framework
• Versed in AWS cloud (EC2, S3, VPC, CloudFormation).
• Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, AWS ECS, rkt)
• Good understanding of version control systems Git
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.