DV Cleared – Project Manager – London – £600 per day
My client is a leading Government Department currently recruiting a Project Manager to work as part of a fast-paced large scale government programme.
– Proven project leadership experience gained on similar government or defence projects and programmes
– Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering transition and/or transformation projects
– Extensive business and organisational change experience, including TUPE / – —- COSoP and wider IT project delivery knowledge
– Previous experience working on both Waterfall and Agile projects within the public sector
– Ability to ensure robust planning, management (through appropriate governance) and progress reporting against the approved plan
– Ability to advise the project team on the optimal approach to meet project objectives against time and cost.
– Proven experience in stakeholder management, must be able to effectively engage, communicate, influence and challenge stakeholders across a range of departments and external suppliers
– Be content to travel to other stakeholder locations for up to 4 nights across UK (York and possibly Milton Keynes and other locations as needed).
– Knowledge of MOD and/or Government working at Secret, IT development, Ways of working, Records Management and Security organisations.
– Prince2, APMP, MSP or formal PM accreditation
*** Must hold active DV Clearance or be willing to undergo vetting process ***