|Job Title:||EMC Project Manager|
|Salary:||£32,000 to £52,000|
Global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defence, aerospace and rail sectors, require an EMC Project Manager to join their team based in Essex.
Main Purpose of Job:
As the successful candidate you will be based with a key client based in Essex where you will be part of a small team responsible for all aspects of vehicle EMC delivery. You will offer EMC expertise to a large OEM and lead all EMC activities from initial programme launch through to production.
– Customer liaison
– Tracking components and vehicles for EMC compliance
– Risk analysis for potential vehicle / component issues
– Scheduling development vehicles for test
– Wiring and package reviews.
– Project management of multiple large scale projects
– Support testing at EMC facility when required in UK
– HNC/HND (BTEC level 4) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent time served experience
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.