|Job Title:||Engine Test – Operations Supervisor/Team Leader|
World-class, independent engineering consultancy requires an Operations Supervisor/Team Leader to join their Engine Test facility.
Main Purpose of Job:
– Managing a technician team on powertrain test projects
– Efficient delivery of engine testing from start of project to closure
– Health, Safety, Efficiency and Quality (HSEQ) of all operations within the facility and tasks undertaken
– Manage resource effectively
– Ensure KPIs are measured and met
– Responsible for all HSEQ aspects of operations
– Test engine palletisation, installation
– Efficient Test Bed setup and operation
– Scheduling engine test measurements, servicing and maintenance
– Facility maintenance and housekeeping
– Follow, write and critique distribute work instructions with high attention to detail and quality
– Organise team to ensure scheduled work is completed to a high standard
– Give guidance and moral support to team members
– Develop and mentor all team members where required
– Managing and organising teams and individuals
– Preparation and installation of the test unit
– Modern test methodologies and able to deliver tests right first time.
– Setup, configure, operate, and maintain test equipment and automation systems
– Understanding of current generation gasoline and diesel engines and components
– Good computer skills, in particular MS Excel
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.