|Job Title:||Fibre Installation Engineer|
Reporting to the Fibre Manager, this role will be responsible for monitoring the onsite delivery for the fibre connectivity element of a FTTH network deployment project within the location. The Fibre Manager will ensure that site operations are carried out on time, to specification within Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental guidelines and regulations.
The role is prominent within the team, providing and maintaining a Fibre network for the use of both business and residential customers. The role will include evaluating testing and installation of both legacy and new fibre networks. Liaising with the team to make sure that both our internal and external customers experience every customer has what they need to provide a seamless connection, whether this is underground cabinet or on a pole solution.
To ensure that site operations are carried out to a high standard, to the relevant specification and within quality, health and safety and environmental guidelines and regulations.
• Ensure effective site operations and co-ordination of works compliant to NRSWA and health & safety requirements.
• Ensure all work on site is carried out to adequate standards as stated in contractual specification.
• Maintain your productivity objectives as set by the Fibre Manager.
• Ensure all customer documentation is completed and checked in accordance with client requirements.
• Public liaison duties required.
• Installation of fibre optic cables within existing infrastructure as directed
• Strong communication skills with the ability to engage with members of the public and other interested stakeholders.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.