|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract (FTC)|
An established telecommunications company are seeking an experienced Senior Accounts Assistant for maternity cover in the Gloucester City centre.
The role is full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm with half an hour for lunch.
Annual leave is accrued monthly at 20 days per annum plus bank holidays. Parking is available on site.
AAT Level 3 desirable, although amount of experience will be taken into consideration. Experience of SAGE 50 essential.
Key role and responsibilities:
• Purchase and sales ledger duties and processing
• Credit control
• Spreadsheet maintenance
• Bank reconciliation
• Processing employee expense claims and credit card transactions
• Generating weekly supplier payment schedules
• Cash flow reporting
• Generating adhoc financial reports and analysis from SAGE 50
(Duties are not limited to the above list)
Candidates should possess the following skills:
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain accuracy
• Strong organisational skills
• Knowledge of accounting principles
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.