Finance Operations Manager – Oxford – £75,000 – Permanent
In this role you will be the Finance Operations Manager supporting the main operational teams of the Client business. You will work closely with the Senior Leaders of operations, service management, HR, and Legal to help manage the Client Business. You will lead of team of 2 people as you work to the key responsibilities and accountabilities.
– University Degree a plus.
– Accounting Certification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) Required.
– Experience working in Finance / Accounting roles with increasing responsibility.
– People management experience.
– Strong analytical and organisation skills, and curiosity to advance the position.
– Experience working with non-finance individuals and helping them drive results.
– Quarterly cash-flow and rolling 12-month currency forecasts, FX management.
– Comfortable working at a detailed level under time constraints.
– Comfortable challenging costs and negotiating reductions.
– Financial Modelling skills.