• Experience using UI frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, and Material-UI etc.
• Strong understanding of C# & the .NET framework (ASP.NET, .NET 4, .NET Core desirable).
• Familiar with web service development with technologies such as WebAPI & WCF to create REST/SOAP services.
• Appreciation for software craftsmanship, architecture and design for writing flexible, robust and testable code.
• Database design and development experience with SQL or NoSQL technologies.
• Understanding of common security concerns associated with Web development.
• Familiar with agile methodologies.
• Experience with source control and working on projects as part of a team.
Working in an informal gaming environment in their live operations team supporting the multiplayer function, highly influential position and will take a definitive role in the technical road-map, working on new projects and beyond. You’ll be working with web designers and developers in the creation and support of gaming websites.
A growing, award winning, midlands based gaming company with 500 staff across the UK making iconic games for Xbox, PS4 and PC.