|Job Title:||Front End Developer|
|Salary:||Up to £55,000|
• Experience using UI frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, and Material-UI etc.
• Strong understanding of C# & the .NET framework (ASP.NET, .NET 4, .NET Core desirable).
• Familiar with web service development with technologies such as WebAPI & WCF to create REST/SOAP services.
• Appreciation for software craftsmanship, architecture and design for writing flexible, robust and testable code.
• Database design and development experience with SQL or NoSQL technologies.
• Understanding of common security concerns associated with Web development.
• Familiar with agile methodologies.
• Experience with source control and working on projects as part of a team.
Working in an informal gaming environment in their live operations team supporting the multiplayer function, highly influential position and will take a definitive role in the technical road-map, working on new projects and beyond. You’ll be working with web designers and developers in the creation and support of gaming websites.
A growing, award winning, midlands based gaming company with 500 staff across the UK making iconic games for Xbox, PS4 and PC.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.