|Job Title:||FTTP – Construction Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £43,000|
• Management of multiple work streams and resources for constructing the civils network infrastructure.
• Deliver projects on time and to budget through robust, high quality management processes, covering risk mitigation and forecasting.
• Direct management responsibility for the Construction Supervisors and through matrix management the Planning/GIS and Field Services resources.
• Manages all vendors/contractors for construction.
• Monitoring, reporting and escalation of issues within projects with risk mitigation and recovery plans in place to minimise any affects.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.