|Job Title:||Functional Safety Team Leader|
|Salary:||£65,000 - £75,000|
Job Title: Functional Safety Team Leader
Salary: £65,000 – £75,000 + Excellent Benefits
My client is an Engineering consultancy that operate on a global scale. They offer a range of engineering services, providing support in design, analysis, prototyping, powertrain and transmission development, as well as vehicle integration, calibration and homologation for advanced internal combustion gasoline, diesel, and alternative-fueled powertrains. To support the growing number of projects, my client now needs a Functional Safety Team Leader to join their team.
• Delivery of functional safety work products to ensure achievement of safety requirements
• Support in creating functional and technical safety concepts, as well in creating safety analyses (such as; HARA, FMEA, FMEDA and FTA)
• Lead safety related activities on safety critical systems and ensure processes and work products are ISO26262 compliant
• Support OEMs for safety strategy, analysis, design and validation activities
• Generation of safety cases
• Liaising with various suppliers to ensure achievement of safety requirements
• Degree in electrical, electronic, mechanical engineering or similar graduate disciplines
• Prior process knowledge regarding IEC 61508, ISO 26262, EN 50126 or similar safety related standards
• Experience in safety related product development
• Knowledge of the Products Development Life Cycle with respect to Systems, Electrical or Software Development
• Knowledge of Functional Safety Theory, with specific on-the-job experience (prefer if holds Safety certification, e.g. Master’s degree qualification)
• Ability to communicate clearly and accurately at all levels
• Ability to provide clear and concise reporting via presentations
• Ability to plan and deliver effective training
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Jacob Adamo on 01926 455943.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.