FVS Transition Manager – Remote working – 6 months Contract – Outside IR35 – SC Clearance
Transition Manager on a contract basis to manage and support the change, release and transition processes for the new FVS system project deliverables which will replace NSVS.
The successful candidate will need to implement an appropriate and fit for purpose set of processes and way of working for change and release management.
This will be accompanied by appropriate governance and reporting for all relevant stakeholders as well as metrics.
Specific Skills/Experienced Required
– A strong track record of successful change and transition management in project delivery to Quality, Time and Cost using Agile and Waterfall
– Delivering in AWS/Azure/Cloud environments
– Use and administration of Jira, Confluence and Slack
– Working closely with 3rd parties, IT suppliers and blended teams and providing change and transition management expertise
– Developing effective working relationships and ongoing expectation management through effective communications
Knowledge and understanding of service models, service processes and procedures
– Willing to own and action tasks and activities to progress delivery as a team
– Day to Day management and progression of requests for change and delivery releases throughout all phases of release cycle
– Quality Assurance checks of Product Team, Technical Delivery Teams and Functional Team delivery processes
– Lead scheduling, assurance and tracking of change and release roadmap
– Act as point of escalation and resolution for change and release between all teams and the wider programme
Provision and quality maintenance of change and release methodology
Delivery coordination against the implementation plan coupled with appropriate reporting and governance
– Identification, management and tracking of related risks, issues and dependencies and constraints in partnership with the delivery function
– Mentoring and coaching of teams