|Job Title:||Global Support Coordinator|
Our Client is looking for a Global Support Coordinator for their Global Support Centre, Our Client provides its customers with network monitoring, European wide engineering resources and associated technical services. The GSC is staffed by highly trained professionals on a 24x7x365 basis and has well-established methods and procedures to ensure the works are done in a timely and effective manner.
• Answer and process customer fault calls in a professional, responsible and consistent manner;
• Conduct transactions accurately, which adhere to SLA measurements as per customer contracts;
• Log support calls from customers on the fault management system, and pass to the relevant technical support resource and/or escalate appropriately, either internally or externally;
• Manage faults to a satisfactory conclusion (identifying and responding to faults on the fault management systems, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, handling faults through to resolution);
• Follow the defined GSC processes and procedures to ensure that the fault management system is kept fully updated at all times;
• Ensure on a daily basis that all open calls are progressed and that customers are kept regularly updated on progress;
• Despatch appropriate engineering resource across the world to customer site as necessary to achieve fault resolution;
• Monitor the Support email account and take the appropriate course of action to meet the customer SLAs;
• Monitor customer third party systems, and regularly chase for updates until resolved;
• Monitor and act on the time commitments to ensure SLA’s are met;
• Follow the defined GSC processes and procedures before escalating to the GSC Team Leaders in the event of a potential SLA failure;
• Carry out any further ad-hoc tasks requested by the GSC Manager or GSC Team Leader during day and night shifts.
Previous Help Desk experience an advantage;
• Ability to build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally;
• Analytical problem solver;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English;
• Desire and motivation to learn and ability to advance skill level;
• Ability to multitask and prioritise workload;
• Flexibility and ability to work on own initiative;
• Ability to remain calm under pressure;
• PC literate, especially Microsoft Office;
• Self-assured in contact with customers, sub-contractors, suppliers and internal resource;
• Trustworthy and honest.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.