Graduate Acquisition Surveyor
Do you have a Property related Degree and are now looking for a career pathway?
A fantastic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic graduate has become available in a busy team working within Operations. The role of the Graduate Telecoms Surveyor is to understand the acquisition and planning functions for telecoms deployment.
Projects vary from adding new technologies to existing sites and the installation of new sites.
We are looking for individuals with a property or town/urban planning, environmental or geography-based degree, although other degrees would also be considered provided you can demonstrate strong communication skills and an ability to work to deadlines within a time pressured environment.
* Provide search reports
* Prepare and submit H&S reports
* Attend site meetings
* Prepare and submit planning applications
* Provide input during client review meetings
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent I.T. and database skills. (MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Access)
*Candidates must hold a full driving licence.
Candidates will be coached in skills of site searching, H&S, town & country planning and negotiation required to upgrade existing & acquire new telecoms mast sites. Rooftop and RF awareness training will be provided
* You are a team player – with the ability to communicate with professional courtesy, energy and enthusiasm
* You share information openly and seek to offer support across the project as required
*A problem solver – able to think through solutions
* You are energetic and self-motivated
* Working in a fast-moving technical environment, you need to be flexible and adaptable – able to readily accept new ideas and challenges
* Proven ability to manage your workload and conflicting priorities in a pressurised work environment .