|Job Title:||Graduate Surveyor|
Our client is looking for a Graduate Surveyor to join their growing teams in both the Newcastle and Leamington Spa locations. Our client is looking for someone who has gained a real estate degree or a RICS accredited degree.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a very ambitious and driven person. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to build a fantastic career as part of the global team.
• Conduct all estate management matters including rent reviews and lease renewals
• Participate in commercial letting negotiations
• Assist in managing a group of properties
• Undertaking valuations of land & buildings
• Carrying out property surveys around the UK
• Preparing technical report submissions and dealing with clients
• Assisting the management in preparing proposals
• Prepare financial reports
• Monitor the communication of a project status
• Ability to think independently, creatively, and critically
• Experience with telecom properties preferable, but not essential
• Driving license required
This is what we can offer you:
• You will thrive as part of an enthusiastic, target driven team of professionals
• You will have full training and support will be provided to become a certified Chartered Surveyor
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.