|Job Title:||Hardware Engineer|
|Salary:||£450 per day|
Hardware Consultant – RF – Contract– Cambridge – Up to £450 PD
Currently looking for a Hardware Consultant with a proven engineering background having technical knowledge of complex electronic systems (SMPSU / high speed digital / analogue and RF technologies).
• Minimum 6 years’ experience delivering hardware products from specification to industrialised / manufacturable product.
• Proficient use of Altium Designer for schematic capture, PCB layout and BOM generation and CAM output.
• Experience integrating RF and Cellular solutions into digital designs.
• Design and layout of complex electronic systems that include SMPSU / high speed digital / analogue and RF technologies.
• Proven experience delivering products with EMC compliance / RF / Certification and supporting test laboratories through the process.
• Design for test, manufacturing, traceability and reliability.
• Design of manufacturing test processes.
• Creation of HDD’s, datasheets, product descriptions, test reports, etc, in clear, concise written English.
• Understanding of structured design lifecycle processes, working to committed plans and delivering related material determined by the processes.
• Use of standard lab equipment including Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analysers, V&A’s to fault find and analyse designs.
An exciting time to join a team of 3 where you’ll be ‘hands on’ in the design of mixed signal RF, digital, high voltage products from the ground up. You will support/lead existing projects through to completion to design, verify and certify products within a set criteria/timescale.
Our client is leader in the design and development of networks that help support Internet of Things (IoT). They provide their customers with end to end networking solutions and applications that ultimately help improve service delivery, enhance business efficiency and save energy.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.