|Job Title:||Head of Customer Service|
Our client is a fast-growing Internet Service Provider based in London. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Customer Services Manager to head up the Customer Service Team.
Our client wants their customers to have the best possible journey from order through to after care. The right candidate will have solid commercial experience of running a customer services team and be proactive in your approach to leading.
Key Responsibilities Customer Satisfaction:
• Responsible for customer satisfaction with the clients pre- and post-sales service and support offerings to ensure a smooth initial implementation of the service.
• Develop, monitoring and reporting on KPIs.
• Must be able to act as a trusted advisor to customers through a consultative approach to understand their needs and issues.
• Manage customer escalations and requests to ensure efficient resolution by collaborating with technical support, operations and engineering teams.
• Ensure compliance with contractual Service Level Agreements, which covers service performance, and responsiveness of technical support.
• Be able to review service delivery failures and produce incident reports when required.
Leadership, management and business improvement:
• Overseeing the day-to-day operation of the Customer Service Department.
• Monitoring and evaluating the performance of the Customer Services Department and increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the department by driving continual process improvements.
• Must be able to understand the business objectives to help contribute to long-term planning.
• Maintain an intimate understanding of the businesses service and support capabilities and contribute to its ongoing development.
• Excellent organisational skills and written English communication skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Experience and Skills Required;
• Managing a busy customer service team
• Experience of training, developing and mentoring new staff
• Developing and refining processes to improve efficiency and the customers experience
• Proven ability to develop, collect and monitor appropriate KPIs to drive improvements in customer service
• Proven ability to prioritise your own and team workloads to meet customers’ requirements
• 3+ years of Managing a Customer Service Team
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.