Head of Contracts – Milton Keynes/London – £80k- £90,000 + Great Benefit Package
This is an exciting and important role for our client to help to create and deliver framework contracts to deliver fibre to the home programme. This role is to lead the engagement of our Sub Contractors across the UK facilitating the growth of our client across 50 cities. You will be the strategic partner ensuring construction contracts are fit for purpose to deliver a Full Fibre Build programme. Experience of leading a strong team that will support your application as well as being an industry recognised expert in the negotiation of NEC3 construction contracts.
Knowledge & Experience
• Expert in negotiating NEC3 construction contracts for major construction projects
• A track record of successfully negotiating strategic contracts for a large capital plan to tight time scales
• Delivering win-win and sustainable outcomes for the client and contractor.
• Strong commercial and negotiation skills,
• Strong presentation skills and report writing
• 5years+ experience in construction.
• Excellent communication, numerical and computer literacy skills; including commercial software
• Experience in delivering large construction projects
• Experience in telecoms (FTTP/FTTH) network infrastructure.
• RICS Chartership (MRICS), MCIPs or other relevant qualification
• Must be proactive and a self-starter
• Strong leadership skills and ability to influence
• Highly analytical and commercial – able to rapidly identify and resolve problems
• Strong decision maker and negotiator, even when under pressure
• Ability to hit deadlines
• Tenacious and responsive to the businesses’ needs.
A company of ambition is nothing without the right team to deliver it and we are looking for people to join us. We are committed to delivering a better digital future for our customers, their customers and for the towns and cities in which they live. We are nimble, quick and creative in our approach while holding firm in our beliefs. To be part of our clients team means to go the extra mile in support of your colleagues and to enjoy making a real difference. Get in touch, find out more and join us on our journey.