|Job Title:||Head of Re-Use|
|Location:||Rugby / Daventry / Kegworth|
|Sector:||Human Resources and Personnel|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £60,000|
Head of Re-Use – Rugby/Daventry/Kegworth – £55k-£60k – Permanent
The role of Head of Re-use will report to the Head of Trading and will work closely with the SMT developing and delivering the short, mid and longer-term strategic plans and priorities for the function. The role is both tactical and strategic in its intent and its purpose is to develop and deliver the Re-use strategy through effective leadership for a team of talented, passionate people.
• Develop and deliver short, medium and longer term strategies for Re-use function.
• Lead a multi-disciplined team accountable for the tactical delivery of the function and ensure strategy is implemented through your management team.
• Identify new revenue generating opportunities for the function and implement and embed these through your teams.
• Full budget responsibility for the function
• Manage our external relationships with our suppliers, contractors and any governing bodies associated with our operation including negotiation of new contracts.
• Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and a safe working culture is embedded across the team and operation (multi-site)
• Ensure any escalations that arise throughout the function are managed effectively.
• Provide reporting and regular updates to the Senior Management Team and Board.
• You will have an in-depth knowledge of Recycling and Re-Use, within both the Charity and commercial sectors
• Expertise on the legislation such as Charities Act 2016, Export law and shipping abroad (annex V11) plus an understanding of Environmental waste.
• A broad understanding of different methods of re-use such as textile recycling, waste management, and new innovation’s within reuse.
Our client is a charitable organisation who are at the forefront of innovative clinical care and we challenge boundaries. None of this can be achieved without a hugely dedicated team of colleagues, volunteers and the general public.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.