|Job Title:||Head of Solution Architecture|
Head of Solution Architecture – South West – Permanent – £90,000
The Head of Solution Architecture will run a team of 10 – 15 technical and service architects. The function owns the solution architecture and high level design deliverables and is responsible for the overall integrity and quality of the solution design.
Reporting to the Programme Delivery Lead, this role will also work closely with Head of Implementation, Head of Test, Head of Service Design & Transition, Security Director and UK Chief Technical Architect.
As well as stakeholder management, you will also be required to influence engagement with Client architects and design leads, as well as solution architecture leads from suppliers.
– Ensuring the delivery of all technical and service solution architecture and high level design deliverables in accordance with the Programme Plan
– Managing the review of inbound Client produced deliverables, ensuring timely and quality feedback is provided.
– Ensuring the compliance to architecture and design through supporting the implementation and test teams.
Knowledge and Experience:
– Solution architecture/Design leadership for mission critical solutions in complex multi-supplier environments.
– The ability to span both technical and service architecture domains.
– Systems integration expertise.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.