|Job Title:||Health and Safety Auditor|
|Salary:||£220 Per Day|
The successful candidate must have a pragmatic approach to the implementation of safety management systems and will also be required to provide the senior management support, advice and information necessary for the Installation and Commissioning, Civils & Rigging operations. To establish effective and efficient process to enable transient field teams to deliver their work output in a continually improving, safe, environmentally-friendly manner with a zero-harm culture.
To be able to converse effectively with all levels of staff within the business to convey important information and be seen to add value to the Operations Team through sound advice and engagement. To ensure that they remain up to date with legislation and best practice developments within the industry sector and expand their knowledge and competence of other areas of health, safety, environment and quality in order to become a multi-skilled member of the HSEQ & Operations Team.
Main Duties Include
• Support the Operations Team with the completion of risk assessments, safe systems of work and construction phase plans.
• Implement and maintain an effective internal auditing culture to provide the business with credible outputs & corrective actions, backed with supporting data and regular reviews.
• To undertake system GAP analysis with the Operations Team to identify root causes of any strategic weaknesses and put into place corrective action plans that will improve performance.
• Monitoring and regular review of the of sub-contractor management.
• Highlight areas of strength and best practice so that other teams may adopt and benefit from them.
• Provide education to the business as a whole and assist the various projects to improve HSEQ performance.
• Undertake investigations of incidents and participate in complex investigations, identifying their root causes and actions to prevent recurrence.
• Maintain a matrix relative to the Accident and Near miss performance of the business.
• Ownership of training matrix for management & operatives, ensuring compliance to regulatory and client competence requirements.
• Maintenance and review of all HSEQ procedures and guidance documents, amending them as necessary to reflect industry best working practices and legal requirements.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with all clients with regular visits to discuss performance and continual improvement.
• Develop and maintain an effective & transparent on-site auditing procedure to ensure compliance across the business.
• Maintain effective employee consultation on HSEQ related business developments.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.