HSE Advisor – Permanent – £45,000 – Altrincham
To promote a positive wellbeing and safety culture, engaging key stakeholders and developing strong working relationships in order to embrace and drive change where necessary.
• To prepare and undertake audits and inspections of all company operations
• To investigate reports of accidents incidents and near misses. Determine their cause and make recommendations for improving recurrence prevention and controls
• Develop health and safety procedures and guidance as required
• Prepare health and safety reports and statistical /performance data.
• 3 years working in Health and Safety
• Previous experience of working in the Telecoms industry would be advantageous
• Enthusiastic and innovative who is a self-starter
• Knowledge of CDM
• NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or equivalent
• Grad IOSH ideally working towards CMIOSH
• Internal or External Audit qualification ( 45001, 9001. Or 14001)
• Knowledge of M&E Systems
• Desired professional training qualification