|Job Title:||IDAM Solutions Architect|
|Sector:||Public Sector and Government|
A Solution Architect (IDAM) is needed within the Enterprise Design Authority (Technical) to actively develop technical designs and approaches in support of a number of key programmes of activity and delivery over the next 8 months, with this including, but not limited to:
• Deliver EDA design support to Tier1 Identity and Access Management (IDAM);
• Deliver EDA design support to Tier1 hybrid hosting (on premise and Cloud);
• Deliver EDA design support and assurance of the capabilities under Tier 1End User Compute;
• Deliver EDA support to other key Transform & Improve projects
• Deliver Development of EDA technical strategies, standards and reference architectures
The Solution Architect (IDAM) will deliver the following:
• Produce the design artefacts (HLDs, master identity data model, interface specifications, security risk management approach) for the NCA’s Identity Access Management (IDAM) solution. The end to end solution should include but isn’t limited to the following capabilities and services:
o User and resource registration and validation.
o User Access Management including Joiners, Movers and Leavers (JML).
o Derivation, implementation and enforcement of access policies.
o Management and monitoring of privilege access.
o Federated access.
o Master identity management.
o Manage and monitor user entitlements and activities.
o Single sign-on.
o Role management.
o Partner federation and management.
• Deliver the IDAM strategy and roadmap including all of the key transition states.
• Develop the IDAM work packages for technical and engineering staff (internal and within the supply chain) to deliver the agreed design.
• Work with the supply chain to implement the design, ensuring any significant changes are reflected in revised design documents.
• The IDAM solution must be coherent with the NEP; work with the NEP programme to ensure forward convergence between the NCA’s and the NEP solutions.
All deliverables will be produced to a quality standard aligned to industry recognised requirement management practice.
All deliverables have been commissioned by and will be presented to the Head of EDA for final approval and acceptance.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.