We are working exclusively with an NHS Trust, who are recruiting a strong incident manager with good 2nd line technical skills in, AD, VPN, Windows OS, basic network skills. They will be working independently to resolve and manage any technical issues that are reported during the roll out of the single domain. This will be an office based role with maybe some occasional travel to Group Practices, you must have good Remote Support experience.
• Strong Network trouble shooting skills
• Strong Active Directory Knowledge
• Experience with data migration, data conversion, database upgrades
• Clear verbal and written communication skills to interact with both technical and non-technical customers
• Windows experience (W7/W10)
• Full UK Driving License